Перейти к содержанию
illia88

Ботинки Deeluxe The Brisse Pf 2014

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Задался покупкой новых ботинок, хотелось конечно Nike Zoom Force 1, но что то цена в Украине не радует, а на заграничных сайтах красивых цветов не осталось

Наткнулся на DEELUXE The Brisse PF 2014, как у них с этими Мондо размерами - не маломерят как Найки и вообще что по качеству эти боты представляют?The+Brisse+PF+2014.jpg?$b7$

Изменено пользователем illia88

Поделиться сообщением

Раз никто не признаётся, то можно же зарубежные отзывы почитать :) На амазоне, например, не хвалебные.

DEELUXE Snowboarding The Brisse TF Snowboarding Boots, Night Blue, 28 Price: $179.93

stars-1-0._V192241078_.gifTerrible Product Innovation, March 23, 2014

This review is from: Deeluxe Brisse TF (Sports)

See my review of the Deeluxe Snowboarding Spark XV TFP Snowboarding Boots. The same goes for these boots too..... Stick to Laces.

comment-sm._V192250344_.gif Comment | Permalink DEELUXE Snowboarding Spark XV TFP Snowboarding Boots, Black, 28 Price: $419.00

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

stars-1-0._V192241078_.gifTerrible Product Innovation, March 23, 2014

This review is from: DEELUXE Snowboarding Spark XV TFP Snowboarding Boots, Black, 28 (Sports)

TFP stands for Terrible F-ing Product. Don't get me wrong, I have been a loyal Deeluxe rider since 2000-1, but when I reupped for these super sweet boots, I was sadly disappointed. The Pull cam mechanism is in between the boots, so on the first day after riding with them, they broke. It is flimsy plastic and while I was walking, the boots hit together and broke. If you are super bowlegged and you maintain a foot gap between your ankles while walking, they are made just for you. I returned them and got the same boot with the laces, the independent BC.. Fantastic Boot. The construction, quality, and fit is there but I was just mindblown how lame this innovation flailed.

----------------------------------------

Reviewed DEELUXE Snowboarding Men's The Brisse PF Snowboard Boots

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

FLD Lace Lock is cheap plastic, breaks easy and near impossible to get ahold of Deeluxe being based out of Austria

March 10, 2014

Beside the plastic FLD plastic piece breaking...The ankle area of the boot is too narrow for my foot and feel like wood blocks rubbing against my ankle bones. Ankles are bruised for several days after a weekend of riding.

Of the 1/2 dozen different brands of boots I've owned, this is the only pair of boots I've ever had issues with and unfortunately the most expensive boots I've purchased.

----------------------------------------

DEELUXE Snowboarding The Brisse TF Snowboarding Boots, Night Blue, 28 Offered by Powder7 Colorado Price: $179.93

stars-5-0._V192240867_.gifFive Stars, February 11, 2015

Verified Purchase(<a href="http://www.amazon.co...ified-purchase" target="Amazonhelp">What's this?)

This review is from: Deeluxe Brisse TF (Sports)

Very good

И в беккантри тоже

Posted on June 4, 2014

2 5

not liftie friendly

• Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

Had these boots 2 and a half months of riding and working at big sky and i'm not happy, the pull hand broke of the outer right side of the right boot, the speed lacing is already frayed and won't last a week into next season. All in all move on, there are better deals.

Posted on February 1, 2014

1 5

Horrible Boots

I personally hated these boots, i had many problems with the lacing system breaking. I couldn't get these tight enough for my liking.Wore these for the season in Whistler and bought nike vapen ( a lot better) the brisse boo Worst boot i have worn period. I would not recommend these boots!

Posted on January 21, 2014

5 5

Excellent Boots for All Riding

Level: Advanced

Terrain: Ice Coast

Style: Mostly freeride

I own last year's model of the Brisse, but it looks like the boot has not changed much. Very comfortable boot and it fits my weird foot (wide forefoot, skinny ankles). No heel lift and I can adjust the boots to the stiffness I prefer.

Highly recommended. I cross-shopped with the Salmon Dialogue Wide.

Posted on January 5, 2015

2 5

Ankle Pain

• Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions

These were the easiest boots to put on & take off. However, they have an awkward "bump" near the ankles which caused soooooo much pain and swelling. I stopped wearing them after a day and tried rental boot, which were much better.

Изменено пользователем Calendula

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу